We are still experiencing issues with the car park. Can we please remind you not to park in the drop off bay outside the college as it impedes the flow of school transport. Thank you for your co-operation.
We are looking forward to the Manor Green Summer Fayre on 7th July and in support will be having 4 non-uniform days in exchange for a donation. Thank you in advance for all your contributions.
- Friday 15th June – Please send in donations of : Bottles – alcohol & soft drinks. Chocolates for our tombola!
- Friday 22nd June – Please send in donations of: Toiletries, unwanted gifts and giftable items.
- Friday 29th June – Please send in donations of: Jars of sweets!!
- Friday 6th July – Please send in donations of: CAKES, CAKES, CAKES! Bottles – alcohol & soft drinks.
PLEASE ALSO DONATE AS MANY CLEAN & EMPTY JARS AS YOU HAVE!
Raffle tickets are being sent home today for the raffle to be drawn at the Summer Fayre . Please sell as many as you can and return the ticket stubs and money to the school office. More tickets are available from the office if you need them.
Parent Governor Nominations
We have received two nominations for the parent governor vacancy. Ballot papers are being sent home to all parents today. Please ensure these are returned to the office by midday on Wednesday 20th June. We will update you again when the votes have been counted.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to Christian Aid week. We collected and sent £18.75.
Happy Birthday to you
- Michael in Willow
- Bailey in Lilac
- Abi in Pine
- Kaynaat in Mulberry
Dates for Your Diary
- Saturday 7th July – Summer Fayre
- Wednesday 11th July – parent consultations
- Thursday 12th July – Sports Day (Lower School morning, Upper School afternoon)
- Week commencing 16th July – Creative Week (theme tba)
- Friday 5th October – Flu Vaccinations (will be offered to all children up to Year 5—information will be sent out nearer the time)