Sports Day – Monday 10th July
- Lower School 10am
- Upper School 1.45pm (Doors will open 15 mins prior to start time)
Please park off the school site unless you can find a proper parking space. Please do not double park or block access for the mini-buses. If your child is in the upper school you may take them with you when you leave—but please inform transport in advance if you will be doing this. You should have received information from your child’s class team regarding T-shirt colours etc. If not please contact them via the home school book.
The children’s progress records and their class placements for September will be sent home on Monday 3rd. You will then have the opportunity to discuss this information at the consultation evening on Wednesday the 5th.
Cedar, Cherry and Willow Class went to Diggerland and had a fantastic day out. Many thanks to the Golden Lion’s Children’s Charity for their continued support to the school, and the sponsors Lindt Chocolate, who between them funded the trip.
Yr 6 leavers assembly – Tuesday 25th July – please return the reply slip and let us know how many seats you will need.
Wimbledon Day – Thursday 6th July Please wear your tennis gear or sports clothes to celebrate. We will be playing tennis on the Muga throughout the day. Strawberries and cream provided.
Dates for your diary
- Parent consultation evening – Weds 5th July
- Sports day – Monday 10th July
- Last day of term – Tuesday 25th July (normal time)
- Inset day – Monday 4th September
- Inset day – Tuesday 5th September
- First day of term for the children – Wednesday 6th September.
- There will be two further inset days in October on 5th and 6th.
Happy Birthday to you
Just one birthday this week
- Lucas in Little Acorns