Advance Warning – Last Day of Term
School will close at 1.30 pm on the last day of term – Wednesday 19th December 2018. All children will need to be collected at this time.
Poppies are now available from school. We also have a range of other items for which there is a suggested donation of 50p to the Poppy Appeal – these include rulers, pencil sharpeners, pencils and erasers. These are available from the office but if you would like to send any money in to school with your child we will also be visiting each class daily.
Signing in and Out of School
Please ensure that if your child arrives at school after 9.30 am they are signed in to school using the console in the reception area. Likewise if you collect your child during the school day before their normal leaving time, please sign them out in the same way. This ensures that all registers are up-to-date and forms part of our safeguarding procedures in school. The office staff will be able to help you with this if you experience any problems.
Thank you to everyone who donated items to our Harvest festival collection – everything was gratefully received by Crawley Open House and the Easter Team charities.
A Special Reply!
Gabriel in Cedar Class wrote a letter to Prince Harry and Meghan in the Summer to congratulate them on their wedding. This week Gabriel received a special reply from Kensington Palace!
Dates for your diary:
- Wednesday 7th November – 9.30 to 10.30 am Online Safety Workshop for Parents and Carers
- Wednesday 14th November – School Photographs
- Friday 23rd November – Non-Uniform Day, fundraising to support Wheelchair Swing Project
- Thursday 13th & Friday 14th December – Winter Shows, details to follow Wednesday 19th December—Last Day of Term (1.30 pm finish)
Happy Birthday to you!
- Ethan in Pine
- Emily in Little Acorns
- Lila in Little Acorns
- Ellie-Mai in Little Acorns
- Carl in Willow