Friday 6th July is non-uniform day in exchange for cakes and bakes. Don’t forget to come to the Fayre on Saturday 7th July!
Leaver’s Assembly for our Year 6 children will be on the last day of term -Tuesday 24th July. More details to follow.
We will be sending home letters shortly with information for your parent consultation appointment on Wednesday 11th July. On Monday 9th July you will receive your child’s report and notification of their new class which you will be able to discuss during your consultation.
We are all enjoying some wonderful weather at the moment but please can we remind you to provide your child with a sunhat and suncream for school (labeled with their name).
Can we remind you to check that your Parentmail details are up to date. As we near the end of the academic year could you also ensure that any outstanding payments are settled.
Dates for Your Diary:
- Saturday 7th July – 12.00 – 3.00 pm Summer Fayre
- Wednesday 11th July – parent consultations
- Thursday 12th July – Sports Day (Lower School morning, Upper School afternoon)
- Week commencing 16th July – Creative Week
- Tuesday 24th July – last day of term
- 3rd and 4th September are Inset Days
- First day of term for the children – Wednesday 5th September
Happy Birthday to you
- Lucas in Elm
- Thomas in Larch
- Yousaf in Maple
- Nashwan in Juniper
- Joseph in Oak
- Katie in Magnolia
- Kyra in Elm