Please can we remind you to put money in an envelope when sending in cash for trips, swimming etc. Please write your child’s name, class and what the payment is for clearly on the envelope.
We are still experiencing ongoing issues with the car park. Please can we remind you to park considerately and not to park in the drop off bays outside the primary school and college as these are for the use of buses only at the beginning and end of the school day.
Good luck to Catherine and Charlotte (Mum and sister of Logan, Cedar Class) who are doing their sponsored skydive tomorrow!
We confirm that flu vaccinations will be taking place on Friday 5th October for children in Reception, Year 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Please ensure all consent forms are returned to the school office by Monday 1st October.
Dates for Your Diary:
- Friday 5th October – Flu Vaccinations
- Wednesday 17th October – Parent Consultations
- Monday 22nd October to Friday 26th October – Half Term Break
- Wednesday 7th November 9.30am to 10.30am – Online Safety Workshop for Parents and Carers
- Wednesday 19th December – Last Day of Term
Happy Birthday to you
- Noah in Little Acorns
- Oliver in Elm
- Jarra in Little Acorns