We are aware of the increasing difficulties with parking but could we please remind you that the drop off/pick up zones outside both the primary school and college are for the use of buses only at the beginning and end of the school day. Clive is there to help and direct you and to ensure the safety of the children at all times.
Friends of Manor Green are looking for help during the Summer Fair on Saturday 7th July. Set up will be from 10.00 am and the Fair will take place 12.00 – 3.00 pm. If you are able to help for any length of time, please contact Claire Winsor via the school office.
We would also be pleased to hear from anyone that would be willing to have an advertising board put up outside their house to help publicise the event.
We have sent home new photograph consent and other permissions forms for each child to ensure compliance with new GDPR regulations. We would be grateful if these could be completed and returned as soon as possible. If you wish to opt out at any time, please email
Our Data Protection Officer is Amanda Preece.
We hope you have a wonderful half term break. We look forward to seeing you all back in school on Monday 4th June.
Dates for Your Diary:
- Saturday 7th July – Summer Fair
- Wednesday 11th July – parent consultations
- Thursday 12th July – Sports Day (Lower School morning, Upper School afternoon)
- Week commencing 16th July – Creative Week (theme tba)
- Friday 5th October – Flu Vaccinations (will be offered to all children up to Year 5. Information will be sent out nearer the time)