Letters have gone into the children’s book bags this week in regards to the School Winter Disco being held on Monday 18th December. Children will stay after school (so party clothes will need to come to school that day) and will need picking up at 5pm. It is important that we know in advance who is collecting and their contact number. Nibbles and drinks will be provided for the children. It is £5 per ticket that can be purchased through the class.
Children in Need
Thank you all for your very kind donations towards Children in Need. We have raised £144! The children had a wonderful day dressed up and taking part in fun activities around the school.
All orders of school photos must be sent into the office or ordered online by Wednesday 29th November.
- Monday 29th January – Robert Hayes will be in for a Parent’s benefit workshop
- Friday 9th February- Maths work shop ‘Helping children to count’
Further details will come nearer the times.
Phoning your child in sick
Please let the school know as soon as you can if your child is not coming in that day on the number below. If we are not able to get to the phone, then please leave a message on the answering machine clearly stating your child’s name, class and reason for not being in school. It is important that you do not send your child into school until after 48 hours of the last bout of vomiting or diarrhoea.
Late arrival to school
If your child is arriving late to school (after 9:30am) please can you sign them in at reception.
- Winter shows: Lower school 13th December & Upper school 14th December
- Last day of term: Wednesday 20th December
- Spring Term: 4th &5th January—inset days
- School begins Monday 8th January for the children