There will be a Time Aside Sensory Art Session at The Glebe Centre, All Saints Church, Crawley Down on Saturday 31st January, 10.30am—1.30pm . The session is for children and young people with disabilities and their families. There is a small charge of £5 per family. For further information please call 01730 810166.
Parentmail If you are not already registered with parentmail we will be sending home an invitation to register next week. There is a unique code on the letter which will expire if you don’t register within a couple of weeks. Once you have registered you will be able to receive electronic copies of the newsletter and text message updates, including emergency closure information and clubs registration.
There will be an Information Day With The Downs Syndrome Association on Saturday 31st January 2015, 09.30 -16.30 at The Maybridge Keystone Centre, Worthing, BN12 6JD covering:
- Babies: Development & health (Gillian Bird DSA)
- Toddlers: Behaviour & pre school learnig (Gillian Bird)
- Primary Years: Education, speech & more (Gillian Bird)
- Dual diagnosis with autism (side room) (Gillian Bird), Local support (Anne Bouet)
- Meet & greet with cast of ‘The Specials’.
- Teens: Relationships & education
- Adults: Independent living & job opportunities
Lost Property – please can you make sure that your child’s clothes and property are clearly marked, otherwise it is very difficult to reunite your child with items that have been lost.
Dates for the diary
Half term: Mon 16th Feb – Fri 20th Feb
Inset day: Mon 23rd Feb
Easter Holidays: Mon 30th March – Fri 10th April
Parents evening: Wednesday 11th Feb
Happy Birthday to you
Brandon in Holly Class
Ibrahim in Beech Class
Sophie in Juniper Class
We hope you all have a lovely day.