Reaching families has two workshops coming up:
- 1 day Challenging Behaviour workshop on Monday 23 January with half day follow up on Monday 27 February in East Grinstead
- 1 day Sensory workshop on Thursday 16th February at Billingshurst.
If you would like more information or to book a place please either call 07470 005734 or email@example.com.
If the school needs to close due to bad weather, or for any other reason you will be informed in the following ways:
- A text message from Parent mail
- The West Sussex County Council website will list all closed schools.
- Local radio – BBC Radio Sussex
- The school website
Otherwise please assume that we are open as normal.
West Sussex Parent Carers Forum will be having a coffee and cake morning on 20th Jan, 10.30am—1pm, at the Charis Centre on West Green Drive. This is an ideal opportunity to meet with a range of specialist professionals and meet with other parents of special needs children.
Don’t forget that Makaton has a ‘sign of the week’ on their website, Facebook and Instagram pages. You can subscribe via the website (www.makaton.org) to receive it every week via an email. Lots of free downloads are also available as well as some with a small charge such as signs and symbols for several books including Gruffalo and Room on the Broom.
Dates for your diary
- Friday 17th February – Inset day
- Mon 20th February to Friday 24th February – Half Term
- Friday 7th April – Last day of term
- Monday 24th April – Start of summer term
- Monday 29th May to Friday 2nd June -Half term holidays
- Monday 26th June – Inset day
- Tuesday 25th July – Last day of term
Happy Birthday to you
- Jasmine in Juniper Class
- Damien in Mulberry Class
We hope you both had a lovely day!